Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nike Lunar Max 1 " Venkman...don't cross the streams!!!"


I recently purchased a pair of Nike LunarSwift and they are the most comfortable shoe I have at the moment. I wanted to add that comfort to my favorite Nike Air Max of all time. I teamed up the Lunar technology with the Nike Air Max 1 in this PS rendering. I would love if Nike experimented with this idea as well as with other classics. The first pic I was inspired by Ghost Busters the movie. I thought it gave it a nice extra pop. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

  1. and although the common edition will set you again $58.ninety nine, you may as well spring for that &quot;Collector's Grade&quot; for an additional four bucks.<br>
    Punish the pavement in style and comfort having a pair of North Face Groe Tex Jackets Totally free working footwear . Sadly they‘re not virtually cost-free North Face Jackets, but they can certainly be yours for much less with Nike Free of cost footwear coupons from FabulousSavings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nike Free Run working experienceà as they may be produced with really light-weight materials in addition to a sole which Nike Free 3.0 is divided into numerous sections which make it possible for it to be very versatile. The entire stage of this currently being Nike Free 5.0 to duplicate how a genuine foot moves as being a human walks.

    ReplyDelete