Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Air Jordan Alpha 1






I just picked these up a couple days ago. I absolutely love how these are put together. These are upgraded from the original version with stacked Zoom Air for a more smooth ride and complimented with a durable, breathable mesh heel collar. I switched out the red laces with black to give them a little different look besides what's seen on the shelves. The thing that I really liked about these is the insoles. The left shoe reads "THE FIRST TO BRING COLOR TO THE GAME" and the right shoe reads "THANK YOU". I do appreciate this shoe breaking the rules in the beginning to make the shoe industry what it is today. Im pretty sure all of you know the reason behind this so I'm not going to get into it so check out the youtube clip.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with these and may pick up a pair. At the very least, I will id a pair. They are comfortable as hell and the updated look is clean.

    ReplyDelete