Monday, February 1, 2010

Air Max Lebron VII "Kentucky" PE




I was watching the UK game on Saturday and I Just knew that John Wall and some other players were rocking the "Kentucky" PE Air Max Lebron VII's. These are absolutely sick. It coincides perfectly with the Kentucky basketball jerseys to say the least. The base is primarily black with a Kentucky blue patent leather stip surrounding the entire upper. The white swoosh outlined in blue and the white flywire design give this shoe a nice contrasting color scheme. I have been anticipating these ever since I first heard they were a rumor. Being a University of Kentucky fan and also living in Northern Kentucky. If these release, I really hope I can get my hands on a pair a lot easier than some. Enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

  1. You already know I'm geekin' on these. I'll get me a pair, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete