Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nike Zoom Fly-Lite

This is my latest design. I wanted to go ahead and post the lateral view. Im working on the medial and bottom view. I will post as soon as I am finished with them. I got inspiration from the Nike hyper dunk 2010. I wanted the shoe to have the new flywire skin that is being used on the Kobe V and also the Nike Hyper Dunk 2010. The shoe also has a huarache feel to the collar and sits on a neon green translucent heel outsole. Please comment. It will only help me improve my skills. Thanks enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. but don‘t need to sacrifice on padding Nike Free Run
     

    The Nike Totally free 3.0s sole is thinner than the Nike Free 3.0 Zero cost 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. is just not minimal sufficient the Nike Free of cost 3.0 Shoes could be the more desirable preference for them. ?There‘s much less assistance than any of your other Nike Free Run we‘ve come across, but sufficient help to these who suppose FiveFingers is too extreme for them.most Nike Free Running Shoes On Sale come on get one particular!<br>
    Nike Frees are recognized for mimicking the

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this blog's articles http://www.bestnikefree.com/

    ReplyDelete